Sponsor the Events
Triathlons are a unique and effective way to reach consumers…motivated men and women who are passionate about and committed to products, services and events that address their interests and lifestyles. Consider:
- Triathletes are generally high-income and highly educated. 42% of participants earn over $150,000/year and 86% of participants have a college degree (Triathlon Business International, 2015).
- According to Statista, participation in triathlons has increased nearly 15% in the past year, growing from 3,610,000 in 2015 to 4,240,000 in 2016.
- The International Triathlon Union (ITU) states the average age group of triathletes is 40-44.
- Triathletes ares 70% male and 30% female (Triathlon Business International, 2015).
- “The sport has consistently grown and continues to thrive in a number of areas. People are choosing to be more active, which leads more people to join in the sport... But the better news is that people are sticking around, doing more events and becoming lifelong members of the multi-sport community," (USA Triathlon, 2015).
6,000 people...12,000 eyes....100% chance that your business will be noticed.
Triathlons are more of a lifestyle than just a sport, with the athletes, supporters, families, and spectators all being involved in the experience. The Navigators Stamford KIC IT Triathlon Race Series is a professionally-produced, one-of-a-kind premiere event that focuses on the personal experience to promote your brand. Sponsorship of the Navigators Stamford KIC IT Race Series will effectively communicate your message through product placement and pre-, post-, and race day promotions, while introducing a brand relationship to athletes and supporters.
Sponsors of the Navigators Stamford KIC IT Race Series and Navigators Stamford KIC IT Kids Triathlon receive multi-channel marketing opportunities, unparalleled relationship building opportunities, a team-building experience for employees and customers, substantial public relations coverage and increased awareness among key communities.
- Swim: $30,000 (Exclusive)
- Bike: $30,000 (Exclusive)
- Run: $30,000 (Exclusive)
- Elite: $25,000 (2 available)
- Champion: $15,000 (4 available)
- Olympian: $10,000 (8 available)
- Winner: $5,000 (16 available)
- Leader: $10,000 (Exclusive)
- Star: $5,000 (5 available)
- Champ: $2,500 (15 available)
If you would like to be a Race Sponsor, Presenting Sponsor or Kids Triathlon Sponsor, please complete a sponsorship form by clicking here.
Bike Rack Sponsor
$1,500 - Company logo displayed on all bike racks (finish and transition areas)
Mile Marker Sponsor
$750 - Company logo displayed on one 5k marker or five bike course mile markers. The same mile markers are used on all three KIC IT adult race courses.
$500 - Opportunity to set up a 10' x 10' tent near the finish area
Businesses large and small benefit
Previous sponsors have included:
The Navigators Group, Inc.; GE; Goldman Sachs; Boeing; Poland Spring® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water (Nestle Waters North America); MOORE PT; Shoff Darby; GenRe; Clifford Chance; First Data; Purdue Pharma; ONS; LeClair Ryan Foundation; Northern Trust; Stamford Hospital; Chelsea Piers; Hearst Media; WEBE 108